nuffnang

Thursday, March 22, 2007

It happened again

A few weeks after the incident with the male voice, I met with an old friend from the boarding school. I didn’t know she was there. She took the same course as Aishah did (law).

She lived in block 6 while my block was block 4. Her name is Fishie. After I met Fishie, somehow we became close friends. I often visited her at her block.

During one of my visits, we chatted about our money problems. After some discussions, we decided to find a job a nearby town.

My parents didn’t give me enough money even to cover for the food expenses. So I agreed with her idea.

We went to the town and browsed a few shops. We were indeed very lucky. After only browsing a few shops, we managed to get a job at a chicken supply outlet as store assistants.

There I met somebody who later became my boyfriend and my husband until now. My love life was a very romantic and quite an experience, but maybe I would have to tell the story in a different space and time.

After we began working, Fishie and I became much closer. We had to take the night shift because during office hours we had to attend classes.

We would start our shift at 5:00 p.m. and finish at 10″30 p.m. every night. Our curfew was at 11:00 p.m., so we had to rush back to our blocks.

Because I was afraid to walk back alone to my block, I often sleep at Fishie’s block.

One night, I was sitting in Fishie’s room and doing my accounting assignment. It was 1:00 a.m. then. I was still concentrating on the assignment which was due the next day. I had to balance both sides but I hadn’t been successful.

After so many trial and errors, finally I managed to balance the account. Feeling very satisfied with my accomplishment, I lay flat on Fishie’s bed and closed my eyes. I wanted sleep real desperately because my body was very tired after a long, busy day.

Immediately after I closed my eyes, the voice came after me again. But that time the voice was a female’s. She said exactly the same things that the male voice told me.

That time, I knew what to do. I recited the Al-Qursi verse with full confidence. When I came to the last line, I read it repeatedly and without stutter.

After a while, the scary laughter and maddening female voice stopped. I could feel it’s energy escaping from my biggest right toe.

Soon after it escaped, I could open my eyes and move my body. I jumped out of bed and sat straight on the floor, thinking about the strange incident.

At that point, I didn’t wake up Fishie because I didn’t want to scare her. Furthermore, I doubt that she would believe my story. Most probably she would say that I was just dreaming.

So I sat there and thought for a long time. I sensed that the thing wanted me for a reason. But I didn’t know what was the reason. I could feel as if it wanted to harm me, but couldn’t.

I consoled myself and tried to think in a positive way. Maybe God just wanted to test me to see how strong I was.

I was grateful that I was still alive and able to move around. That was the biggest gift from God. I could still breathe the fresh air, and enjoy all the luxury of earth.

As time passed by, I grew stronger and stronger. I began building my confidence to fight ghosts. I know ghosts exist in this world and their role are to disturb us, the human being.

Maybe I am the chosen one who could see and feel the existence of ghosts. Maybe I am chosen for a reason. I accept the gift with the feeling of honour.

As for all of you, I wish you all the best in your future lives. Till we meet again, bye-bye.

No comments: